Friday, June 24, 2011

DO WHAT YOU LOVE....

They say...Do what you love...(whoever 'they' is)
And that is what I have been doing for the past week or so. I don't know why I love making tags, but it's just plain fun. Can't wait to make the next set.


Each tag in the photo is only one of a set of at least 4 and the vintage Santa set has 12 different Santas. They were my first set and that got my juices flowing.
I want to thank www.alteredartfun.blogspot.com for the circus images. Her blog has hundreds of vintage images which she so generously shares.
When I get a bit tired of making these tags, I will post them in my shop:
www.sssstudio.etsy.com. I will be offering them as finished tags as well as digital downloads.
...back to the drawing board...

1 comment:

Pinoodles said...

I think when you really love to do something the quality of the work is better, like we can "see" the passion. You tag your little heart out! :)