Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tag Tuesday Member

I was recently accepted to be a member of the Tag Tuesday Blog and I am excited because I love making Tags.

Each month they give the weekly themes for making a Tag. The theme for my first Tag was 'Italy'.
Now that conjures up a lot of images in my mind but what kept reoccurring was my daughter's family Friday night Pizza Night so that is the focus of my Tag.



You can go to the Tag Tuesday Blog, read about my Tag and see about 16 more tags made my members around the world.

Next weeks Tag's theme is the Roaring Twenties...and it is already finished as well as Tags for the following two weeks...

ENJOY,

Sally

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

It's great to have you with us Sally, and I am looking forward to seeing many more of your lovely tags! Hugs, Valerie