Friday, July 19, 2013

The Roaring Twenties - Tag Tuesday

 

 This was an easy tag for me to make for as soon as I saw the theme was Roaring Twenties, I immediately thought of my Mother and Father who met and married in the Twenties...Roaring for them I am sure!
 
I colored the Tag background with distress ink then stamped Love in white. (Which you can hardly see).
The year 1929 was cut from glitter cardstock as was the edge at the bottom.
The flowers actually were worn on my mother's wedding dress. A bit tattered after 85 years.
A row of vintage lace hangs from the tag bottom.
The gossamer ribbon is topped with an old pearl and rhinestone earring.
Of course, the photo of the happy couple is the best part.
 
To view other Roaring Twenties Tags go to the Tag Tuesday Blog.
 
Enjoy, Sally
 
 

2 comments:

Denise said...

I am now Your newest follower from Tag Tues.Looking forward to getting to know You better and enjoying Your art :) Please visit Me over at My place, stay for awhile, lets chat and have a cup of tea or coffee ;)

AllThingsHomey said...

thanks so much!